Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crunch Time

Yes were now into the Dreaded time more commonly known as Crunch. I’ve missed a few weeks for posts; I don’t think I have to explain why. Jason if your reading this I’m not wring those dam weeks. they've been pretty much the same as day eight and day seven although we've got the alpha release next week, and I’m about to die, I look like walking dead most days due to lack of sleep. cant wait for the minute after the hand in of gold,

No make that the millisecond

backgrounds will be in the game and GUI (graphic user interface) is basically complete. Animation is letting us down a little at the moment but they will get there. Alex (main character) is fully rigged and sprites have been rendered. There's a lot of alpha channel work to be done in Photoshop. There’s a lot of work to get done so I leave ya at that.

p.s. I’m releasing alpha to Digital Design Year one, that only 5 students though.

No comments: