Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meeting ------------------------------ Apr 13th 2007

Ok today was a total waste of my time. its been nine days since we had our last class, see last post, and id have thought that our art team would have done quite a bit of work. I’ve just finished reading what cody thought on the meeting on Friday, and I have to agree 100% with him. i was expecting more work from our art team, so I could start to dish the work out to the animation team. its clear now who wants to be in this class and who’s only here because they want the grades. (they cant want them enough) I’m going to have to work out how I’m going to get this art team cracking.

Again I’ve noticed that our story team and a few others, Lincoln James and myself are the only ones taking this seriously. I have to congratulate the story team on a well co-ordinated and organised team. They definitely set the bench mark!

No comments: