Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day Six ------------------------------ Apr 04th 2007

Today we were introduced to our game engine AGS, see below for links. I’ve already seen this program work so I wasn’t as amazed as the rest of the class, but I hope it sends a message that our finish product can be as professional as we make it. We had a quick group meeting at the start of the day to discus what each group had already produced and what they intend on completing in the near future. I mentioned some important things that I had to say, e.g. had to come up with a group name and had to finish the design document by the end of the class, and a big one, Pick your Sh*t up after each class. We don’t want people stealing our ideas, coz their good ones ha. Anyway we then split into our designated groups e.g. art code story animation etc, with me just bouncing between each group and the design document adding my 2cents every now and then.

We now go away each knowing what we have to do during our holiday (I wish it was a holiday!!) and I intend on having a group meeting some time within those two weeks. Hopefully people do their work.

No comments: