Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day Four ------------------------------ Mar 21st 2007

another handout this week. This time it's a little lighter than the previous weeks but still involves a bit of reading. Unfortunately i don't have an exact copy of this for you this time, but I do however have a link to a site that provides a similar document.

our lessons are becoming more and more like a studio. I've already witnessed less direction from Jason (tutor) and more student driven work, and i like what i see. We continued pretty much where we left off last week. We as a group decided our two best for story writing and two best logic / puzzle writers. The Class stated with our four nominees, Joseph, Cliff, Jared and Cody reading to the class a section of their written works (anything they've written E.g. Cody; a section of a script for a movie he directed some time ago.) and on their work we decided the split. with Jared and Cody becoming our story writers, and Joseph and Cliff our logic / puzzle writers.

our next challenge as a group was tell a story, individually, for one minute. then the person to the left told the same story. the only catch being that, the story we told had to be similar yet different to the previous. proving challenging but interesting. for example i had an omelet made with eggs and bacon may be told with i had an omelet made with worms and crushed maggots.

After a well earn't break we progressed with the story development. I felt that I had a fairly large input into this story and I personally love the outcome, and could easily see myself becoming entrapped within the story (not giving anything away). I just wish that others, not naming names, would also tell us what they think about the way the story is going, i don't want to be working with someone whom doesn't like the story and doesn't say anything until its too late. a typical speak now or forever hold your peace. oh well I'm happy

Elected Project Manager for now, may change later, may not. love it! Means a sh*t load more work to do but I'm definitely up for the challenge. If your in my class and your reading this then be sure to tell me if the power goes to my head. Thats the last thing I want to happen.

4 comments:

ValHallen said...

LOL, I think you;ll do fine with the "power trip" dude.

Do let me know if the Project Manager stuff gets too taxing tho ok? An dI will dictatorship you some minions to help.

How;s it all coming anyways?

Joseph Jujnovich said...

SO. MUCH. POWER.
Muhahaha!
Yeah. Anyway... 'tis Cody and Jared who are to compile the story, myself and Cliff are the logic tree / puzzle writers. So yeah the other way around.

jdex24 said...

cherz dude changing it now. and re-writing about the group story telling. tis a bit short and confusing. wow your blogs are long.

ValHallen said...

My Blog:
http://valhallen.blogspot.com/